To try and keep things really simple, we can sum up our Returns Policy in two short sentences. We will accept and refund any items, within 14 days of receipt, as long as:-
- They haven't been fitted, wired or used.
- They have their original packaging in resalable condition.
If your goods have arrived and you are unhappy with them, simply log into your account with us, find the order with the products you would like to return, and click return items on the relevant products. Once you have done this you will be asked a few more details, finally click "Submit Returns Request". Once we receive this we will take it from there and you will receive further instructions as to what to do next.
It is up to you to ship the goods back to us, and we won't refund back the original postage costs you paid, if indeed there was any paid in the first place. The return address is :-
The Online Lighting Store
PO Box 393
FAO The Returns Department
To initiate a Return, log into your Account, navigate to the orders tab and from there you should be able to see how to start the Return Procedure.
When returning your items, please consider the following guidelines:-
- Please include all paperwork relating to your order, ie a Packing Slip, in the package.
- Please ensure your Returns Authorisation Number (RMA) is clearly stated on the box or paperwork.
- Goods will need an outer box as this stops the original packaging getting damaged.
- Any instructions or paperwork included will need to be inside the packaging.
- Goods should be sent with some form on an insured service, we cannot refund items that may get damaged in transit back to us.
After the initial 14 day period all returns will be considered as normal, but will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
As a whole, we get very few returns, but it does happen. First thing to do is get a Returns Authorisation started using the method shown above, and further instructions will be sent from there.