To try and keep things really simple, we can sum up our Returns Policy in two short sentences. We will accept and refund any items, within 14 days of receipt, as long as:-
- They haven't been fitted, wired or used.
- They have their original packaging in resalable condition.
If your goods have arrived and you are unhappy with them, simply let us know by e-mailing email@example.com with you original order number and a few details as to why you would like to return your items, and a member of staff will get back to you with the procedure to return.
It is up to you to ship the goods back to us, and we won't refund back the original postage costs you paid, if indeed there was any paid in the first place. The return address is :-
The Online Lighting Store
Unit C9 Inspire Business Park
FAO The Return Department
When returning your items, please consider the following guidelines:-
- Please include all paperwork relating to your order, ie a Packing Slip, in the package.
- Goods will need an outer box as this stops the original packaging getting damaged.
- Any instructions or paperwork included will need to be inside the packaging.
- Goods should be sent with some form on an insured service, we cannot refund items that may get damaged in transit back to us.
After the initial 14 day period all returns will be considered as normal, but will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
As a whole, we get very few returns, but it does happen. First thing to do is drop us an email and from there we will keep you right as to what to do next.