Lighting and Lighting Products
To try and keep things really simple, we can sum up our Returns Policy in two short sentences. We will accept and refund any items, within 45 days of delivery to you, as long as:-
- They haven't been fitted, wired or used.
- They have their original packaging in resalable condition.
Paint and Wallpaper
Mixed to Order paint is non-returnable and non-refundable, we also cannot accept returns of part orders of Wallpaper.
Commercial Projects, Business to Business and Larger Quantities
On larger project or Business to Business sales we offer a sampling service where we will endeavour to get you a sample fitting for approval prior to ordering any bulk/required quantities. It is advisable to do this as Returns on these types of projects are not subject to our usual Returns Terms and Conditions and will be subject to a handling charge if returns are required. Made to order and bespoke products are non-returnable and non-refundable. Larger quantities brought in for specific projects may in some cases also be non-returnable.
If your goods have arrived and you are unhappy with them, simply log into your account with us, find the order with the products you would like to return, and click return items on the relevant products. Once you have done this you will be asked a few more details, finally click "Submit Returns Request". Once we receive this we will take it from there and you will receive further instructions as to what to do next.
It is up to you to ship the goods back to us, and we won't refund back the original postage costs you paid, if indeed there was any paid in the first place. All returns should be sent to our Northern Ireland Distribution Centre.
To initiate a Return, log into your Account, navigate to the orders tab and from there you should be able to see how to start the Return Procedure.
When returning your items, please consider the following guidelines:-
- Please include all paperwork relating to your order, ie a Packing Slip, in the package.
- Please ensure your Returns Authorisation Number (RMA) is clearly stated on the box or paperwork.
- Goods will need an outer box as this stops the original packaging getting damaged.
- Any instructions or paperwork included will need to be inside the packaging.
- Goods should be sent with some form on an insured service, we cannot refund items that may get damaged in transit back to us.
After the initial 45 day period all returns will be considered as normal, but will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee.
As a whole, we get very few returns, but it does happen. First thing to do is get a Returns Authorisation started using the method shown above, and further instructions will be sent from there.